Break out your fins: The National Geographic-National Park Service BioBlitz is coming to Florida's Biscayne National Park April 30 and May 1, 2010. Follow all of the action on our Twitter feed and blogs!
NatGeo BioBlitz Twitter Feed
Become a Fan on Facebook
Dive into the world of marine biology and biodiversity through the Podcast of Life. Witness science in action through lively stories from the front lines of ocean science.
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation - Lead Supporter
- Herbert W. Hoover Foundation
- Harold M. and Adeline S. Morrison Family Foundation
- Adelaide M. and Charles B. Link Foundation
- South Florida National Parks Trust
- Southwest Airlines
- Spectrum Brands
- Verizon Wireless
- Verizon Foundation Thinkfinity
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Immaculate Baking Company
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
BioBlitz Event Information
Support the Ocean
Help protect the last healthy, undisturbed places in the ocean so we can learn how to help healthy reefs thrive, help unhealthy reefs recover, and better preserve the ocean.
Explore the Ocean
Order ocean books, DVDs, maps, and more from the National Geographic online store.
Explore the world's oceans, from their prehistoric beginnings to modern-day efforts to preserve their natural wonder.
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the deep through colorful maps, photos, and satellite images.
Engage, Conserve, Restore
The National Geographic Society’s freshwater initiative is a multi-year global effort to inspire and empower individuals and communities to conserve freshwater and preserve the extraordinary diversity of life that rivers, lakes, and wetlands sustain.